Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Crystal Search-Kill the albino dragon

  1. #1

    Default Crystal Search-Kill the albino dragon

    ive done every single quest except southern borderquests and these
    -the second part of the rope necromancer quest
    -the 3rd part of the taint shoot quest
    -the unhappy brother quest(broken)
    -Captains message

    this is my problem- it will NOT let me talk to Prantax the guy who gives you the "Crystal Search" quest in the Drak'ar Desert. I want this quest simply because i want to kill the Albino Dragon. i have all the crystals already, it just wont let me talk to him i press the spacebar and he looks towards me and nothing happens. I have even tried going to the dragon ruins to summon him but nothing happens as well.

    anyone else having this problem or know a way to fix it?

  2. #2

    Default Re: Crystal Search-Kill the albino dragon

    if its on 360 the guy says that but you cant do it =s its like a incomplete quest all you can do is get to the nest of the albino dragon tell the dragon whisper then let the other dragons kill the albino =s sorry.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Crystal Search-Kill the albino dragon

    Yeah, I know HOW this happened, but not how to fix it. You talked to the Dragon Whisperer. Well, when you complete HIS mission, the "other dragons" took care of the albino dragon. Hence, it is not around, hence, you can not get the missions from Prantax that involve the albino dragon. I tried a lot of sequences involving these two missions. Ultimately, one of the missions screws up the other mission. I dunno if this is poor planning or an intentional consequence. You can not complete both missions... but there is a goofy way to get the most experience (and 3, count 'em, 3, skill points). It's a trial by error, tho'.

    Demonbuddy

  4. #4

    Default Re: Crystal Search-Kill the albino dragon

    demon you just cant do the crystal and kill him yourself..ive tried it alot of times but it wouldnt work =s

  5. #5
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    21.08.2007
    Location
    Leonberg
    Posts
    106

    Default Re: Crystal Search-Kill the albino dragon

    Quote Originally Posted by Agaroth View Post
    demon you just cant do the crystal and kill him yourself..ive tried it alot of times but it wouldnt work =s
    i managed this. (PC, v1.4)
    talked to the dragon wisperer, put the crystals to the albinos nest, slayed the albino, went for the hidden dragoneggs.. but then the dragon wisperer was gone...

  6. #6

    Default Re: Crystal Search-Kill the albino dragon

    dragon wisperer, he seems to always vanish if you kill the albino ur self instead on leting the dragons do it

  7. #7

    Default Re: Crystal Search-Kill the albino dragon

    Quote Originally Posted by demonbuddy View Post
    Yeah, I know HOW this happened, but not how to fix it. You talked to the Dragon Whisperer. Well, when you complete HIS mission, the "other dragons" took care of the albino dragon. Hence, it is not around, hence, you can not get the missions from Prantax that involve the albino dragon. I tried a lot of sequences involving these two missions. Ultimately, one of the missions screws up the other mission. I dunno if this is poor planning or an intentional consequence. You can not complete both missions... but there is a goofy way to get the most experience (and 3, count 'em, 3, skill points). It's a trial by error, tho'.

    Demonbuddy
    I don't know if this helps but I found Ari first and stumbled on Prantax and he told me of the crystals and I got them all than stood on the lair stone when the dragon came I wnet and told Ari and then went back to dead dragon and got my points

    Cheers
    Kiwi-Hawk

  8. #8

    Default Re: Crystal Search-Kill the albino dragon

    What do the crystals look like? is it the yellow sulfur crystals or?
    My Rig & Spec's!
    "If you don't live on the edge, you're taking up to much space!"

  9. #9
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    16.09.2007
    Posts
    110

    Default Re: Crystal Search-Kill the albino dragon

    Quote Originally Posted by Kepas View Post
    i managed this. (PC, v1.4)
    talked to the dragon wisperer, put the crystals to the albinos nest, slayed the albino, went for the hidden dragoneggs.. but then the dragon wisperer was gone...
    Albino nest? I found no such place. There is however an egg area, north east of GorGammar, where you pick up one of the main elements. The only place I found a use for the sulphur crystals is the altar at the dragon lair south of Xanthos.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Crystal Search-Kill the albino dragon

    OK i can confirm what Kiwi-Hawk wrote above, it works...have done it 2 times now and it did work both times.
    My Rig & Spec's!
    "If you don't live on the edge, you're taking up to much space!"

  11. #11
    Community Addicted AEon's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.09.2007
    Location
    Bavarian Forest
    Posts
    493

    Idee Re: Crystal Search-Kill the albino dragon

    I am starting to understand why propheet is so sarcastic at times.

    The whole matter has been explicitly explained in the sticky thread "AEon's Two Worlds FAQ" or simply click on the "2W FAQ" link in my signature.

    Search for "albino" in the FAQ thread, the Q&A The Drak'ar Desert and the Albino Dragon? explains a way to do "both" quests.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •