Thread: How to get into gor gammar?

Default How to get into gor gammar?

Title says it all really, im around level 55 went to the gates of gor gammar and they are locked, went in the little cave entrances around the edge of the castle but they lead to nothing.

Do I need to do some other quest for me to be able to open the doors?

Any help would be great as I want to finish this game off within the next couple of days.

Many thanks.

Default Re: How to get into gor gammar?

You should be able to get in through that tunnel/cave..

Try the orc armor and/or use the orc killer doll thing the necro guy in the burned forest gives you

Nar the cave leads to nothing ive searched in there for an exit.

The door is still "red" locked even when i have the orc armour on.

Really annoying now as I have no idea how to get the part of the relic from inside gor grammar, is there any quest that has to be done so I can unlock the doors?

Please be kind and help me out thanks.

As you face the entrance to the city....head left around the narrow passage.... that tunnel/cave does lead into city..

Been there, done that..I am sure it leads inside.
    Edit:
    There are three ways to get into Gor Gammar: using the Orc Camouflage Armor (quest from Cathalon), using the necromancer’s bomb (Asmohar’s quests shown above), or – it you’re feeling up to it – fighting your way through hordes and hordes of orcs. Only the bomb will let you enter through the main gates (just approach them and it’ll be activated automatically). For other options, you have to go a few steps along the city walls to the East and find an entrance to a tunnel.

From gamepressure.com
    Last edited by Sirbungle; 30.10.2007 at 20:20. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Blinzeln Re: How to get into gor gammar?

Well actually those are two ways, the Orc Camouflage armor is just a very elegant way to get into Gor Gammar without having to fight. I tried all "three" ways, and in the end entered Gor Gammar via "Entrance" (at the NE end of the Castle), razing the place, worked without any trouble (at Level 92 that is ).

Maybe this is somehow related to your reputation? I have 10/10 with all factions so I would not have noticed, or it is Level locked, or you need to talk to some Quest Giver first. Strange.

i found the entrace to tunnel of the doomed around the east side, and it lead into the center of the city where i killed 10 or so orcs and took the fire elemnet.

where is the entrance to the city ? Theres only two exits in the cave..
    I just cant get into the city..

LOL ok guys this is pretty simple... if you go to the front doors facing them, turn left and follow in until u find a door in the wall go through it there is about 20 orcs in all there keep going until your in gor gammar its NOT that hard to do... once you get in there will be about 50 orcs in total in the city. PS all the people who came in here at level 50 in my opinon are noobs i did this at level 12 and it was simple

Those lvl 50 were actually playing the game , you know like it was intended ? Personally I find the orc armor the easiest way to get it, once you get it you can easly roam the land almost everywhere.

I found this quest to be very good. It's one of the reasons why I think Two worlds is a great RPG, because their were so many ways to do things, and you have to find them yourself. I just went to the left of the main entrance and saw the dungeon entrance, once in I killed all the orcs in their, found the black legion battle axe and then entered the orc city were I summoned demons to help me fight the orcs...the orcs lost.

Quote Originally Posted by lolowned View Post
    LOL ok guys this is pretty simple... if you go to the front doors facing them, turn left and follow in until u find a door in the wall go through it there is about 20 orcs in all there keep going until your in gor gammar its NOT that hard to do... once you get in there will be about 50 orcs in total in the city. PS all the people who came in here at level 50 in my opinon are noobs i did this at level 12 and it was simple
    59 orcs...I counted the dead corpses

Tip: If someone don't wanna kill all those orcs and you haven't met yet the necromancer in the dead forest, just get inside by the Path of the Doomed and then, once inside, put your orc camouflage and you can get the fire element without fighting any orc...they don't even move