Thread: Stuck in the tomb of Teti

Default Stuck in the tomb of Teti

I've been stuck in this *$^%ing tomb for the last hour trying to find the *!%^ing exit.

Does anyone have map or advise on how to get the &$^# out?

Default Re: Stuck in the tomb of Teti

Well at least you found the chamber, I've been running into several invisible walls. To get out I just keep running right. sometimes left or you will just keep going in circles.

Actually, the path to and from the main chamber is marked with barrels. Unfortunately, once you get lost, you usually get lost for good. I suggest loading a savegame from before entering the tomb, and then following those barrels in and out. Else you might get stuck for hours.

In Tomb of Teti (10th) the barrels are positioned further than in 8th Tomb, and they mark directions - Right or Left.

How did you guys get passed the 6th tomb ? The one in which there is no clue for the next one in the main chamber, and 4 of the bodies are stuck in the wall, so you can't loot them ?

Quote Originally Posted by ChainedGod View Post
    How did you guys get passed the 6th tomb ? The one in which there is no clue for the next one in the main chamber, and 4 of the bodies are stuck in the wall, so you can't loot them ?
    There is an NPC still alive walking around in the maze - you have to talk to him for directions to the next tomb. Also, after talking to him, go back to the main chamber - the previously empty treasure chamber will have magically spawned some loot since talking to the living archaeologist!

drop loot at the barrels, its pretty easy

I cant figure out how to find the exit using the barrels. it dosent show me where to go, some barrels are in the middle and theres 4 paths!.
    please help me figure it out, im stuck in the Teti too for like an hour allready and i allready found the chamber, i ran into the barrels a couple of times but didnt figure out how to find the exit using them.
    and i used a bonus code and got a "Dusty Scroll", is it used for the Teti tomb or the last one? because i have another tomb i need to do and i forgot hes name, some mage in a tomb gave me the location of that tomb ( not teti)

Well this is pretty stupid question. How do u get out of any maze? Just stick to one wall and go wherever it leads u, eventually you'll get out. If u end up on same place u were before it only means that that wall isnt connected to the exit and u just do the same routine with opposite wall and you'll get out for sure. Jesus, think before u ask a question.

I did some work hope it helps
    http://board.zuxxez.com/showthread.php?t=36324

Quote Originally Posted by Sikter View Post
    Well this is pretty stupid question. How do u get out of any maze? Just stick to one wall and go wherever it leads u, eventually you'll get out. If u end up on same place u were before it only means that that wall isnt connected to the exit and u just do the same routine with opposite wall and you'll get out for sure. Jesus, think before u ask a question.
    The question is not stupid, your answer is. It's called a maze, so it's normal to get lost. And don't swear on this forum, stupid ****
    Edit:
    You can find a map of all the tombs on gamepressure.com
    Last edited by abcdefghij; 08.12.2010 at 10:17. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Sikter View Post
    Have good hard look at that map of Teti's Tomb, the following a wall principle will just get you deeper and deeper in the mire.
    If it were to rain soup......I'd have a fork!!!!!!