Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Building a Village

Default Re: Building a Village

I`d go for Potions any day, as they are literally lifeblood for any Warrior.
    11-11-11

Think I need to pinch some Ideas from this thread.
    And the Village Mode In-Game book.

My Village is quite basic and only has 100 Auras income
    Got couple thousand to spend on it though, If I read my Balance correctly.

is there different village ?

Quote Originally Posted by Infamous View Post
    Think I need to pinch some Ideas from this thread.
    And the Village Mode In-Game book.

My Village is quite basic and only has 100 Auras income
    Got couple thousand to spend on it though, If I read my Balance correctly.
    I currently followed the other thread whereas I have:
    7 Farms
    6 Ranches
    5 Shops
    3 Windmills
    3 Guard Houses
    1 Forge
    1 Tavern

All upgraded. I had the Ore mine going for awhile. But I destroyed it and am trying to build a big surplus of Aura's (Would like to hit 1,000,000). So at that point I will have enough to mess around with the buildings to see if I can hit a "break even" point (Income = Expense) or even still have an income as well as have all the production sites (Forge, Workshop, Temple, Tower, Mines, herb garden, tree place for bows).

Currently I get 8800-10000 income as I always sell my excess gear in the village. As well as make potions and vendor them as well with all the animal parts I get.

Quick question when you Dismantle your Village do you get your spent Auras Refunded?
    Thinking of tearing all 4 Buildings down and start fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Infamous View Post
    Quick question when you Dismantle your Village do you get your spent Auras Refunded?
    Thinking of tearing all 4 Buildings down and start fresh.
    You only get 2,000 back per building.

How do you build a Forge?

I want to build 1 but there is no option to build a Forge >_<

had this also at first, but at the building menu you can scroll down, below tavern are more options.

hey ive spent more than 1000 000 in the village mode alone and have had multiple versions of different buildings the most profit ive had is 4100 with 27 buildings and all upgraded, ive noticed that wen the morale drops you can go into the menu with all the village stats and it will tell you what you need after you fullfill a certain amount of contracts it will also show you the demands wich helps alot.

i had 5 ranches, 2 farm, 1 forge, 1 quartermaster, all the mines, temple, mage tower, around 5-7 shops all being upgraded and not sure on how many other buildings, i demolished them all and now i have another 27 buildings without mines quarter master mage tower and i have a 3500 profit with all the benefits of the other buildings even though they arent there i dont think there is a way to have all buildings and a high profit but instead you get the best gear and weapons with a low profit. in 10 mins of sarcophagus i can ear 30 000 worth of loot, great for experminenting with village =]

erm i'm 31 now but my shop all sell shit armor/weapon .. till now i haven see any heavy armor yet is there something wrong with my game? or we must build all building to have better item?

i got 5 ranches, 4 farms, 5 shops, 2 windmill, 2 guardhouses, 2 taverns and 2 forges. all of them upgraded.

maybe you need a higher level, then you get better armor's/weapon's.

@sleepypand
    you need an Oremine to let the forges produce heavy/better equip.
    Another way is to sell better Items (25+) in your shops, wait til the next 6min. period and your stuff will be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by kawumpe View Post
    @sleepypand
    Another way is to sell better Items (25+) in your shops, wait til the next 6min. period and your stuff will be changed.
    how to get a ore mine o.o

There is only one place to build it. Take a look at the very left side of the map where are two building grounds (sulfur+ore)

ic ic thx. omg so u mean only some part of the village can build some item only? :S

Quote Originally Posted by kawumpe View Post
    @sleepypand
    oh yes, you are right! I forgot it -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Cainrae View Post
    Is it possible to transfer my personal funds into the village's treasury? My balance is horrible and it will take me aproximately one week to get 2000 gold <.<
    You can do it in the village's book.
    Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by redman5427 View Post
    What I am wondering is if bread is supposed to show up in your shop?
    Pressing F8 shows bread has been made but it is never in the shop
    3 farms, 3 ranches, 1 windmill,3 shops,1 mine 1 blacksmith 1 guardhouse
    -1500 profit
    what am I doing wrong? Village happiness is at 90 unless there are mobs that I quickly deal with
    On this level they want a second quardhouse.
    Last edited by Jcke; 19.01.2011 at 10:55. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6600 positive income per cycle.
    No mines, No hazel grove, no sulfur mine.
    All others upgraded.
    Nice!!

So how do I make a shop sell mage clothes then? Because the mage tower.... didnt help....

Is there any way to restart the village mode without deleting your characters? I kinda messed up things there... >.<

At the person above, you're going to have to do just that or disassemble everything (which is the cheaper route).

I did a bit of research, learned some do's and don'ts. Where I'm at right now is 3 ranchess (1 upgraded), 2 farms (1 upgraded), 4 shops, 2 windmills, forge/mine combo, and 2 guardhouses ( 1 upgraded). I put the guardhouse up last and it doubled my profit (a meager 600, but I knew it was to be so when I added the forge/mine combo). I'm not looking for a big profit as all you really need for that is to maximize ranches, farms, shops, and just enough guards for the population. My goal is to have shops sell heavy equipts and good melee wpns along with getting potions (which is debatable as I am already underway with alchemy).

I might build a mae tower only b/c I want trap. I find that silly to have to build one of those for trap access. I don't want mage gear, so it's kind of a risk. I think I would rather befriend a mage than to hae to build it from the ground up. Given that I do intend to have a temple with it's expansions, it's probably too expensive to support what would be every mine. From a business standpoint, it's unreasonable since everyone is going to make a village suited for their needs (once they realize it's not profitable to support all of the mines).

Once I upgrade all of my current ranches/farms along with build the rest (I'm thinking 4 farm/ranches/windmills/g. houses) and maybe 1 more shop, I should have enough profits to support at least the forge/ore mine and temple/mine. I don't know the max population, but it's important to know it for when you have finished building and need to know how to maximize profits and minimize the need for more g. houses or food buildings.

From what I know: 1 ranch, 1 farm, 1 g. house, 1 shop = 6-8 pop
    The above with 4 shops = 12-14 pop.
    The above with an upgraded g house and 1 more farm, ranch, and 2 windmills= 14-17 pop.
    The above with another ranch doesn't do anything but build profit
    Lastly, the above with another g. house= 20 pop

This is where I'm at now. So far, so good. The forge/mine didn't bring ppl in and ate profits, so I didn't list them.

1 thing I found out was the #/# transaction info. I already knew that you get 15 transactions per day. 1 transaction counts everything you sold per 1 speak to a shop owner, NOT ITEMS SOLD. If you want to raise the max number of transactions, you build more shops. With 4 shops, I'm at 60 transaction limit. I've already use 45 today. I wanted to test if you can go over your transaction max by building a shop, destroying it, then rebuilding it. It's worth a shot given that you get some money back. But this generally isn't necessary at, even with 5 shops, the likelihood of a smart seller going over 75 transactions in a day isn't worth the risk of the difference one would make building and demoing a shop for a few more transactions. Furthermore... you could just keep the shop or save your transactions for another day....or go to someone else's village..

Basically, I'm having fun with it. The equipment my shops sell are near or over my level, so I'm happy. I even bought armor at my place which was pretty cool. Nothing happens in my sleepy burg b/c everyone is spending money and eating sammiches in out tavern.

Two Worlds Moderator

I might build a mae tower only b/c I want trap. I find that silly to have to build one of those for trap access.
    You don't need any specialized mining/mage tower buildings to get traps in shops.
    I already knew that you get 15 transactions per day
    It's not your transactions. It's village transactions, you don't have to sell ANYTHING or buy anything, transactions will still be shown -- since it's not yours, but VILLAGE'S own selling/buying (of meat, bread and other wares that are sold in a discrete form). That said, you can participate in that number. Exceeding it will increase profit at the next cycle.
    This signature has been stacked 50 times(and now it can't be upgraded in any other way!).

Where the **** do you build a Hazel Grove at? Cuz the other classes (Melee and Mage) get to build there's out in the wild at special locations but the Hazel Grove must take up a spot in town?

if you want you shops to sell better gear you need to set up your village to produce gear not $

right now * and i have my village planed to make advanced armor/weapons/bows/crystals with no - income *

atm i have

6 farms lev 2
    6 ranch's lev 2
    1 tavern lev 1
    3 guardhouse's lev 2
    2 windmills lev 1
    2 shops lev 2
    1 shop lev 1

75/75 transactions
    1.2k income or 1k i forget
    100% m

i get 7 advanced items at all times in my shops would be 10 but guardhouse's buy 3 * knights armor orcslayer and 1k+ dps weapons *

once i get the second half of my village built my income will go up and i'll be able to what ever i need from my village *150k ish short atm *

With 1 spare building I have a potion/melee wpn/armor village with 5 shops, 4 ranches, 4 farm/windmill, and 4 g houses all advanced. I have to wait another day to see if it will sustain. It normally reports with 2.1k profit, but there have been some stupid monster crisis disrupts that involve me having to kill something b4 everything is fine.

At this point the profit is negligible. I only have the village for guildies and recruit to farm theft pts
    Want to make a lot of money fast on mp 2 Worlds 2?
    Pm me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast