Thread: Termite Eggs

Default Termite Eggs

Can anyone tell me some merchants or houses where I can find Termite Eggs?
    I'm too lazely to loot all nests, and I found 12 in a closet in a house so I suspect I can get them another way

Blog-Einträge

Default AW: Termite Eggs

Termite eggs can only be found in the nests afaik So try them all...
    We have to get rid of your lazyness
    '54 '74 '90 '2014

Default Re: Termite Eggs

Im pretty sure I found 12 in a closet where the merchant guild guy kept his pets.

Blog-Einträge

Default AW: Termite Eggs

Really? Well then he kept termites there as well
    I have found the majority of eggs in the termite nests.
    '54 '74 '90 '2014

Blog-Einträge

I believe I actually got some as a quest reward in New Ashos as well, but only just a few. And no, I don't remember which quest it was, although I'm pretty sure I got it from the quest board.

Even taking into account the 12 you get from the cabinet in the house with the caged creatures, you'll need to stick your hands into just about every termite mound on the map to come up with the required number of eggs. If you're feeling lazy, I strongly recommend that you give this quest a miss, because there's simply no easy way to solve it. It requires leg-work and a lot of it.
    "By Grabthar's hammer, by the suns of Warvan, you shall be avenged." - Dr Lazarus, GalaxyQuest

How does it look like a termite nest ? And where are they on the map ?

Blog-Einträge

They're all over the map in the savanna area. You just need to look for them. When you find them, look for an opening in the side. You can reach in and grab the termite eggs (If there are any, and if you can reach the opening)

Attached Images Attached Images
    "By Grabthar's hammer, by the suns of Warvan, you shall be avenged." - Dr Lazarus, GalaxyQuest

Anyone found 30 termite eggs yet? I've only managed to find 25 .

Oh and thanks for showing us a screen shot of the most easy to get to termite mound outside the starting town ^^, great example.

I've found about 8 termite mounds in addition this, and the termite mounds area. All of them seem to be misplaced by the developers so they stick out the ground just high enough so you cant reach them, which is nice. Oh and its a great touch that the these mounds don't even touch the floor in places, great placement.

I've tried killing animals you try to build a meat ramp to reach them but it didn't work . My next idea was to grab a barrel from the roads, but you can't run when carrying them so it would take literally an hour to move it to the mound. What am I missing, or does someone have a map to the reachable mounds?

Well, its not the best solution but if you are feeling lazy and on a PC you can use the console commands:

TWOWORLDSCHEATS 1
    ec.addobjecttoinventory ING_200 30

Enjoy

Those Termite nests are bugged on PS3. I can't reach most of them and I need to find 30... Simply there is no icon to "look" inside nest while I can clearly see those flying "dots" indicating that there is some loot. RP should fix it.

Two Worlds Moderator

You can find enough termite eggs if you simply uncover the Savannah (20+ eggs) and visit Poacher's Hut (Ubaj's). A lot of eggs can be found inside chests there (apparently, those have fixed contents?).

I'm quite surprised that so many people here are supposed to be knowledgeable about the magics and still complain about things they supposedly can't reach. Well, summon something to hold you up, and you can reach it. Or simply find a nearby roadblock with boxes and bring them to the termite mound. (i.e., clever solution = intelligent mages, simple solution = dumb but strong warriors)
    This signature has been stacked 50 times(and now it can't be upgraded in any other way!).

I'll try Poacher's Hut (where is this?) but it is still a bug to me.

Lächeln Re: Termite Eggs

so after I made a meat ramp out of 2 horses I managed to reach one:

funkyimg.com/u2/841/062/Meat_Ramp.jpg

tip: the number you find is random between 1 and 5 so save before you take them.

I have found a best way to reach for too high holes. I'm playing mage so i have "high jump spell" but if you a warrior/archer you can yse a potion for that (alchemy). First - stand directly below hole and jump - when you highjump, for a short time icon for search appear.Just press action key and wait for hero to fall down. When he do - he'll automaticly start to search that hole (even if he is still on the ground). Thats my way. Tested on PC. Sorry if my explanation was confusing.

Two Worlds Moderator

Zaq, perhaps use search next times? This has been explained a while back (in November or December 2010). There's even a very handy explanation for that in FAQ:
    http://twoworldsvault.ign.com/faq/
    This signature has been stacked 50 times(and now it can't be upgraded in any other way!).

Quote Originally Posted by propheet View Post
    Zaq, perhaps use search next times? This has been explained a while back (in November or December 2010). There's even a very handy explanation for that in FAQ:
    http://twoworldsvault.ign.com/faq/

tbh your tag line should be

"Use The Search"

so thanks you, guy...you so nice