Thread: Heavy armor ?

Default Heavy armor ?

Hi all !!

What lvl do you have to be to use HEavy armor ??

or what skills do you need !!

im lvl 27, but still only able to buy leather or skirmish armor ?

Blog-Einträge

Default AW: Heavy armor ?

On level 30 you can buy the knight armor.
    '54 '74 '90 '2014

Default Re: Heavy armor ?

Always found it very odd to find the heavy armour required cloaks early on in the game. And they only require level 6 if I remember right. Doesnt make a lot of sense to me considering how long it is till you can actually get heavy armour.

is this the same for multiplayer? having to be level 30 for heavy armor? :S because i'm 14 and can still only buy leather >.<
    Tizleness - Human Male (playing on PC!!!)

Unglücklich Re: Heavy armor ?

there are very few armor's in this game
    We want Eikronas in SP :(

Quote Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
    And I still haven't been able to find a full "Kit" always end up with one part missing. I've no idea if there are extra bonuses for a full set like there were in TW1.
    If it were to rain soup......I'd have a fork!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
    True dat.
    I hope they add new armours in future DLC.
    11-11-11

Lächeln Re: Heavy armor ?

Quote Originally Posted by swordsman5 View Post
    And I still haven't been able to find a full "Kit" always end up with one part missing. I've no idea if there are extra bonuses for a full set like there were in TW1.
    True,I could not get my air mage set completed i only got the complete set after i finished the game as u cant buy any thing in chapter 3 and 4 is just 1 mission...

I believe the first "heavy" armor is available around level 18, unfortunately it's labeled "light elven armor". Despite the name, it counts as heavy armor set. After that, you encounter a new set roughly every 5 levels, up to around level 50, after which no new items appear.

I was hoping for a lot more diversity in armor and better animations with it all around. Though I cant say any of the armor you could get except the elven armor eventually looked outsanding. But thats me.

I noticed anyway that compared to Two World 1 you have a lot less items that you can use. At least when it comes to swords and axes and such.

Blog-Einträge

I tend to think of the light elven armor as more of a medium armor. The restrictions against archery are the same, but the agility penalty seems less than the knight armors. Or maybe I'm just mis-remembering it that way. I didn't go back and verify the numbers.

And that's very good and proper too, because as we all know, contemporary fantasy literature always depicts elves as being really crappy archers.
    "By Grabthar's hammer, by the suns of Warvan, you shall be avenged." - Dr Lazarus, GalaxyQuest

kinda strange how an "elven" armor has an limit to archery ...

Quote Originally Posted by crnivuk View Post
    kinda strange how an "elven" armor has an limit to archery ...
    Ah, they wear it so that archery becomes more of a challenge, essentially shooting in "hard mode" and thus showing everybody how truly badass they are.*

*= That, or the sneaky gits just stick the arrows into your corpse AFTER they bashed your head in with a nice, hefty two-handed weapon. You've got to cultivate your fantasy stereotype, you see, sure, but that doesn't mean you have to play fair or even by the rules...:P

Quote Originally Posted by Toccatta View Post
    And that's very good and proper too, because as we all know, contemporary fantasy literature always depicts elves as being really crappy archers.
    i thought elves were AWESOME archers :S hmm...
    Tizleness - Human Male (playing on PC!!!)

Blog-Einträge

Since I can't tell whether or not you're teasing, I'll just say this: I was being sarcastic.

Yes, elves in most contemporary fantasy literature are depicted as being the finest archers, so it doesn't make any sense at all that elvish armor would make archery impossible. Unless, of course, Hardenberg is right and they're just showing off by being better archers than humans in armor specifically designed to make archery harder.
    "By Grabthar's hammer, by the suns of Warvan, you shall be avenged." - Dr Lazarus, GalaxyQuest

Elves have warriors too...they dont only have archers....this is the warriors armor i think....well there should have been an archers armor too.