Thread: Houses in Two worlds II

Idee Houses in Two worlds II

Is there anything you can do with them except storing your trash? I mean they have beautifully designed houses that you can buy or are given to you but there's nothing much to do with them.

Default Re: Houses in Two worlds II

Nope, just store your trash there. The game could do with a "companion" type mod so you can get helpers around the house.
    If it were to rain soup......I'd have a fork!!!!!!

yeah or maybe you can own your own compound and start training troops to fight Gandohar. Upgrade it to a fort/gather enough followers and Gandohar might even send troops to attack you, forcing you to spend some of that gold piling up in your bag on some defenses.. but I'm going off point.

Just wish they could have done something with the gold you invested into buying a huge storage warehouse lol

Last edited by fendron; 19.12.2010 at 23:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Herodian View Post
    yeah or maybe you can own your own compound and start training troops to fight Gandohar. Upgrade it to a fort/gather enough followers and Gandohar might even send troops to attack you, forcing you to spend some of that gold piling up in your bag on some defenses.. but I'm going off point.

Just wish they could have done something with the gold you invested into buying a huge storage warehouse lol
    If you kill the guardian Ostrich on the small isle west of Eollas you get that money back.
    If it were to rain soup......I'd have a fork!!!!!!

lol

Quote Originally Posted by swordsman5 View Post
    If you kill the guardian Ostrich on the small isle west of Eollas you get that money back.
    patch removed that