Thread: Game screen wont fit on my TV (xbox360)

Default Game screen wont fit on my TV (xbox360)

as the title says the left and bottom part of the game wont show up on my TV, i have a 37" and i cant adjust the sides in further.

hope theres somebody out there who can help me.

Default Re: Game screen wont fit on my TV (xbox360)

I have the exact same problem, the game is great, but it's annoying that I can't fully see item characteristics and such stuff.
    Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Madina View Post
    as the title says the left and bottom part of the game wont show up on my TV, i have a 37" and i cant adjust the sides in further.

hope theres somebody out there who can help me.
    I found a solution.

Go to:

Settings -> Graphics.

Then turn "safe area in interface" -> ON now press A.
    Last edited by Day; 27.12.2010 at 17:33. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I just bought the game today when i start playing half of the map dont showing and when im lvling up i gonna take my skills up and i cant read what this skills do it only show a few text

You have to scroll the map to zoom and click and drag to get the area you want centered.
    If it were to rain soup......I'd have a fork!!!!!!

So what, this issue is a month old. Did you guys get this game for Xbox 360 in December?

same prob cant see the name of any thing in my inv or the power of any thing and i tried it on 3 tv's all did the same and there is no way to resize it.

Quote Originally Posted by EUGSticky View Post
    same prob cant see the name of any thing in my inv or the power of any thing and i tried it on 3 tv's all did the same and there is no way to resize it.
    Yeah same prob, I can't see much/hard to read and the screen ins't full screen just wide screen. : (

Quote Originally Posted by Romuluxxx View Post
    Yeah same prob, I can't see much/hard to read and the screen ins't full screen just wide screen. : (
    Hello,i bought this game thursday for xbox 360,i put in the game and was having the same problem with the game not fitting right on my tv screen.I own a
    LG 42 inch HDTV and with my TV remote i went to {menu} and then i changed my TV's aspect ratio to {just scan} and it fixed the issue.

Now the game fits perfect with the TV,see the issue is the aspect ratio,it dont fit with 16:9 ratio.

Hope this helps someone.

go to xbox settings and chang to widscreen then just play like normal and it will default itself and make changes to fit on screen changes