Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: two worlds 2 registration problems >.<

Daumen runter two worlds 2 registration problems >.<

Man this is really frustrating... i bought this game two days ago and i still can not activate it. im about ready to give up. every time i try to activate via internet it cannot connect to server, and then when i try to activate through the phone i cant reach the number because it says the number does not exist in the directory. i have never had so much trouble activating a game before. all i want to do is play the game that i payed fifty dollars for and i cant because of these problems.

Blog-Einträge

Default AW: two worlds 2 registration problems >.<

Firewall is disabled for activation process?

If that doesn't work, please send me a private message with your serial and your activation code, and I manually activate your game.
    '54 '74 '90 '2014

Default Re: two worlds 2 registration problems >.<

I am experiencing registration/activation problems as well. Unable to access the game except for demo mode.

Blog-Einträge

I pm'ed you back proteus.
    '54 '74 '90 '2014

I have same problem with PC steam vers 1.2
    Have tried 5 times over 3 hours yesterday and 1 more time today.
    Luckily I found this board instead.

Sending PM also
    Edit:
    thx mate =)
    Last edited by ConductOfW; 10.02.2011 at 09:35. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My brother just bought a copy on steam and couldn't register his. I had no problems registering mine, so to help him i deleted my Twoworlds2 from my registry, so I'd go through the process again, but this time, i'm getting the same error, that the connection is down. My internet is working fine, and like i said, when i first registered, everything worked just fine. What can we do?

We've noticed that the forums and homepage for Two Worlds 2 are unusually slow compared to other pages, could it be a problem with their servers?

Ok so i am having the same issue i play the demo part once i got to enter my key i did and it give me the option to active th game through phone or internet so i choose net , i never got connect so i did mark the register box and put down all my info and got an email with a different code and some kind of promo code for registration the game but none of the keys i use work??? my firewall is not blocking anything can some one help me please ???
    I have the steam version as well please help!!!

EDIT
    Ok i was putting the wrong key they email me lol, i feel so stupid now >_<, anyways game it's active and running and i'm able to join coop games
    Last edited by xSilvax; 11.02.2011 at 08:01.

Even more fun is that it randomly wants you to re-activate, even without hardware changes

Blog-Einträge

esata connections/disconnections can cause this.
    Add/remove of virtual drives can cause this too.
    '54 '74 '90 '2014

Default Re: AW: two worlds 2 registration problems >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Syphedias View Post
    esata connections/disconnections can cause this.
    Add/remove of virtual drives can cause this too.
    Haven't changed either one. But well, it's a kind of non-issue, at least until it (if it will) start to lock me out of the game. Reactivation is fast anyway

Please assist with registration error. i downloaded from Direct 2 Drive and have a activation code but it is not working..

I had registration problems to, i try it via interent and phone too, but it just doesn't work. Please Help.

I also can't activate the game online, and the phone number doesn't seem to work, maybe because I live in Australia. Please help Master Syphedias

Blog-Einträge

Please read my first post in this thread.
    '54 '74 '90 '2014

pm'd you
    Edit:
    having the same problem
    Last edited by eizenjin; 13.02.2011 at 21:48. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Blog-Einträge

And activated.
    Question:
    Do you have all such restrictive set upped firewalls?
    I was able to activate the game in no time.
    '54 '74 '90 '2014

Thank you so much for the quick help!! up and running great now.

yeah also having trouble activiating even though my internet connection is fine(obviously). And no my firewall isn't restricting access(its turned off). Not a good first impression to make.... Also did I read correctly, I have to reactivate if i change one of my virtual drives???? Wow.

I wanna know how to manually activate my copy of TW2... I have paid $49.99 on Steam and was good till i had to Update to v1.2 and now there isnt no area where I can put the Game Key into to Activate game! Demo Mode sucks! Firewall & Virtual Drives thingy isnt the problem! I need help...

I recently bought Two worlds 2 Royal Edition, activated it, got an access code, and then had to install an update in order to play multiplayer. When I started up the game again it asked me to reactivate only now apparently the serial number is invalid (not in activation database).

have sent PM to you (Syphedias)

Hi, im just wondering if what im reading about the 3 activations is correct as if so then possibly going to need help very soon
    Bought this game from d2d uk about 2 weeks ago, since then have upgraded to windows 7, and had to reactivate, also changed cpu and asked to reactivate, and its just asked me again and i havent changed anything,
    although i have overclocked the cpu now, could this have caused it?
    does it mean i cant reactivate a game i only just bought, next time i change or upgrade something

Also my steam copy of two worlds 1 will not activate anymore at all
    says used too many times??

can anyone help with this, dont want to have to resort to other methods to play a game i have bought (2 games even)

Blog-Einträge

Send me a pm with the serial from TW1.
    If you change between OC'ed and non OC'ed CPU then you shouldn't use up all activations. If you activated with non OC'ed CPU and then reactivate with OC'ed CPU, then the game should activate with the non OC'ed CPU setting.

You allways get activation codes (if you registered the game) and you can use the activation code from the non OC'ed CPU "version" of your system, if you are currently not using a non OC'ed CPU.
    '54 '74 '90 '2014

Hi, thanks for response, will pm you tw1 code if you can sort would be appreciated, still like to play it time to time and cant at all at mo,
    As for response on tw2, im fairly sure its registered, although each time i activate it, i get a new thank you email and bonus code- is that right?

I activated again when i got cpu, non overclocked last week, then next time i played was with overclocked settings today,and thats when it asked me to activate again, although ive had two weeks overlclocking and playing with so no need to change again, but was worried in case i get itchy fingers lol and did though

Böse Re: AW: two worlds 2 registration problems >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Syphedias View Post
    Firewall is disabled for activation process?

If that doesn't work, please send me a private message with your serial and your activation code, and I manually activate your game.
    Please help me, cant activate my two worlds 2 via internet conn, im from south africa, this is driving me insane!!!!!

Syphedias,

help!

was able to activate and play game on my dual core pc a month or so back. This pc conked on me and i got new rig, an intel i7. I was able to install in new rig and watch the movie intro. But during registration, my mouse would not work so i could not register.

help please.
    Edit:
    Syphedias,

re setup - i7 processor, windows 7
    mouse icon would not follow hand mouse movement, had to control -alt-del to get out of situation and close pc

was able to load and use other game (dragon age, steam games, etc.)

have retail version of game

help
    Last edited by cupal; 24.04.2011 at 09:55. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast